Sienna AM France, 58 bis, rue La Boétie – 75008 Paris, France – Tel. +33 (0) 1 53 76 99 99 – Fax +33 (0) 1 53 76 99 98
Simplified joint-stock company with a capital of 3,000,000 euros – RCS PARIS B 415,084,433
Director of Publication: Thibault de Saint Priest
Sienna AM France was approved by the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) as as a Portfolio Management Company on 28/11/1997 under number GP 97118.
Sienna AM France is under the AIFM regime.
Design & Hosting:
Jengo, 15 rue des Halles, 75001 Paris – firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions of use
Links to other websites
Sienna AM France authorises the establishment of links to the home page of the sienna-pc.com website, provided that it is informed in advance. Sienna AM France reserves the right to prohibit links that could be prejudicial to its image. In particular, the establishment of links from websites containing controversial, pornographic or xenophobic information is prohibited. In general, any link from another website to sienna-pc.com must clearly indicate to the web user that s/he will be directed to the website sienna-pc.com. The sienna-pc.com website may contain links to third party websites. Sienna AM France assumes no responsibility for the availability of the sites to which its site refers, their content or the services available on or from these sites.
The information provided on this site is of a general nature, is not exhaustive and is subject to change without notice. The information contained in this site does not constitute a commercial offer of products or services. The content of the pages, distributed for information purposes only, cannot engage the responsibility of the site’s publishers. Anyone wishing to obtain information or to obtain one of the products or services presented is invited to contact Sienna AM France:
- By post: 58 bis, rue La Boétie 75008 Paris, France
- By telephone at the following number: +33 (0)1 53 76 99 99
- By email: email@example.com
Access to the products and services published on the site may be subject to restrictions for certain investors.
Copyright – Reproduction rights
The entire sienna-pc.com website is subject to French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property. Sienna AM France is the owner of this site and all the elements contained in it.
In the absence of a written agreement concluded between Sienna AM France and any natural or legal person, the general structure, comments, images (animated or otherwise), sounds, programs and software, databases, and any other element (with the exception of royalty-free elements) composing this site are the exclusive property of Sienna AM France.
Unless expressly permitted by Sienna AM France, any copy, reproduction in whole or in part, representation, adaptation, or distribution of the content of the sienna-pc.com website by any means whatsoever and on any medium whatsoever is strictly prohibited and constitutes an infringement punishable by Articles L.335-2 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code.
In addition, this site is protected as a database under Articles L. 341-1 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code. The following are therefore expressly prohibited:
- Any extraction, by permanent or temporary transfer, of all or a qualitatively or quantitatively substantial portion of the sienna-pc.com website to another medium by any means and in any form whatsoever
- Reuse, by making available to the public, all or a qualitatively or quantitatively substantial part of the content of the sienna-pc.com website, in any form whatsoever
- The systematic extraction or reuse of qualitatively or quantitatively non-substantial parts of the content of the sienna-pc.com site when such operations clearly exceed the normal conditions of use of the site
- Any unauthorised use of the elements of the site will be prosecuted
- The Sienna AM France brands, and logos appearing on this site may not be reproduced without express authorisation from Sienna AM France (Article L.713-2 of the French Intellectual Property Code)
The imitation of the brand and logos of Sienna AM France and its partners is prohibited. The infringement of the trademark owner's right constitutes an infringement for which the author is liable under civil law (Article L.716-1 of the aforementioned code).